Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
The information shown on this page demonstrates how the College is working towards/complying with the Public Sector Equality Duty and has in the performance of its corporate responsibilities due regard to the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it; and
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Our Equality and Diversity objectives
Eliminate unlawful discrimination
- Deliver high quality training to all staff that promotes best practice and reinforces minimum standards thus ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and compliance (including to the Prevent agenda).
- Ensure the College values of People, Responsibility, Integrity, Diversity and Excellence are promoted and reinforced with staff, students and visitors.
Advance equality of opportunity
- Promote equality and diversity of opportunity through high quality teaching and learning.
- Recognise and celebrate best practice in equality and diversity.
- Enhance the opportunity for success for those from disadvantaged and minority populations.
Foster good relations
- Maximise opportunities to embed equality and diversity in lessons and through College wide initiatives, events and campaigns.
Equality and Diversity Strategic Framework
- Charter for Employers
- Equality and Diversity Action Plan 2016 – 2017
- Equality and Diversity Action Plan 2015 – 2016
- Equality and Diversity Committee – Terms of Reference
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Equality and Diversity Report 2017-18 – Staff and Learners
- Focus Group – Terms of Reference
- Gender Pay Report Reaseheath College 31st March 2018