If you love the great outdoors and want a career that’s both active and challenging, our Adventure Sports degree courses could be the perfect choice.
Let our experienced and highly qualified staff help you to develop the leadership skills necessary to work in this diverse industry.
Through a combination of academic learning, practical experience, residential field trips and optional National Governing Body Coaching Awards, our sport graduates leave fully equipped for a successful career in their chosen industry.
Now is the time to train as a sports professional with 8.9 million people currently active in the outdoors and the industry is continuing to grow*.
*Sport England and the Outdoor Industries Association, 2015
5 Reasons to Study here…
- Our Adventure Sports department offers a range of professional outdoor equipment such as Laser Pico and RS Vision asymmetric sailing boats, Lapierre mountain bikes, kayaks and canoes.
- Our top-class sports facilities include a state-of-the-art gym with Technogym equipment, an indoor climbing wall and high ropes course.
- Gain valuable work experience with our industry partners and study for National Governing Body Awards with The British Canoe Union, Mountain Training and the Royal Yachting Association.
- Take the opportunity to join study tours in the UK and abroad. Recent tours have included skiing in the Alps, yachting with the Rona Trust Sailing Project and hiking in Snowdonia.
- Our campus, set in 330 hectares, offers undergraduates easy access to venues across the North Wales, Cheshire and the Peak District.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk