Floristry isn’t just about designing and creating artistic floral displays, it also encompasses the commercial side of merchandising, retail and wholesale trades.
Whether you aspire to be a florist, a freelance designer, or wish to focus on the wider commercial industry, our floristry courses will develop your potential by honing your design skills and providing the business management techniques needed for a successful career.
Our floristry students are consistently recognised with awards in Worldskills UK and Worldskills International competitions.
5 Reasons to Study here…
- We’re one of the most successful and forward-thinking providers of floristry training in the UK.
- Learn in our dedicated floristry studios where students have access to a wide range of floral materials and equipment.
- Taught by highly experienced staff, our florists are often called upon to create displays for events and external functions such as product launches and high-profile charity balls.
- Our floristry course has been developed in conjunction with the Society of Floristry to ensure that undergraduates develop creative floristry skills and business acumen.
- Showcase your floral creations at competitions and shows like the RHS Tatton Flower Show and Worldskills UK competitions.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change. University Centre Reaseheath accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org