Our Public Services course is designed to give you the industry knowledge, fitness levels and experiences required to meet the demands of a career in the public services sector.
Our expert team of lecturers will help you to develop your communication, leadership and teamworking skills, whilst giving you an understanding of socio-cultural considerations, our current justice and legal systems and its application to global situations.
There are plenty of challenging and hugely rewarding career options available to graduates entering the public services sector:
- Armed services
- HM Customs
- Fire and rescue
- Prison service
- Forensic science
5 Reasons to Study here…
- Studying with us goes far beyond the lecture theatre. You’ll receive tailor made fitness training in our high-tech gym and have the chance to have a go at adventure sports including canoeing, kayaking and rock climbing.
- We are here to effectively equip you for the work place, so the course is tailored specifically with a host of trips, residential courses, talks and demonstrations from key industry professionals to ensure you’re fully prepared.
- You’ll put your learning into real life practice with an industry specific work placement to further enhance your skills in your chosen field.
- Being such a diverse sector you’ll have the opportunity to gain knowledge in a wide range of areas from cyber security training and forensic psychology through to understanding youth offending.
- Discover unique aspects of the wide spectrum of public services through live research projects and working with our industry partners.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change. University Centre Reaseheath accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk