Whether your future lies in sports training and performance management or sports science, our courses are designed to develop the practical and professional skills necessary to forge a great career in the sports industry.
Our expert staff will keep you abreast of advances in sports science and technology, while you will gain practical experience through visits to leading sports venues and industry based work experience.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2016 – 3G Pitch and Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
5 Reasons to Study here…
- Our specialist Sport Science Lab boasts over £40,000 worth of equipment and undergraduates can benefit from working alongside elite athletes including first team players from Crewe Alexandra Football Club.
- Our top-class sporting facilities include a 3G Rugby Pitch built to world rugby standards and a Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA), used for 5-a-side football, tennis, netball and basketball, providing a range of coaching opportunities.
- To support effective fitness based coaching, our gym offers a full range of equipment required for strength and conditioning, including an Olympic lifting platform and free weights area.
- Have the opportunity to complete additional coaching qualifications as well as gain valuable work experience with leading sports clubs and allied professionals.
- Improve your knowledge of a range of sports including rugby, football, volleyball, netball, handball and more. You will also have the opportunity to train towards gym instructor’s qualifications.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk