Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
- Degree in Theology via The University of Manchester
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) via Chester University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Careers via Liverpool University
- Taught Maths and English at South Cheshire College 2003 -2011
- Welfare and Careers Advisor at Reaseheath College 2011 – 2014
- Careers Coordinator Reaseheath College 2014 – present
- Awarded CDI Registration 2015 – Institution for Professional Careers Development Institution.
- Joined Reaseheath Board of Governors 2016
- CV Workshops
- Interview Techniques
- UCAS Applications
- Careers Interviews
- Job Searches
- Careers Fair
Currently working on Theological Master via Durham University.
Enter His Gates: A Parallel view between the Tabernacle and Church History.
Itching Ears: A response to the American Wealth Gospel.
Careers and Work Placement Manager
Graduated with a 2:1 in Theology in 2008. Worked as a careers adviser in state education since 2011 and an interim careers manager for a successful Sixth Form College in Manchester. Started at Reaseheath in November 2017.
Presented at a number of high profile conferences, including:
- Annual UCAS teachers’ and advisers’ conference alongside the University of Manchester on preparing students for university interviews.
- Landex Annual Conference on implementing work placements.
- Work based learning for Level 5 students
- Effective careers guidance in FE/HE
- Graduate employability strategies
- University offer decision making
Keeping active: football and running mainly, but Kenny also enjoys walks in the peak district.
Kenny is a huge fan of Game of Thrones (he recently spent time in Northern Ireland visiting sets from the show, as well as dressing up as a Stark soldier). He also enjoys anything to do with the paranormal! Although not quite a fully-fledged ghost hunter…yet. He loves camping and enjoys regular trips to Shropshire and South Wales.
Interesting fact about Kenny? He had no idea what he wanted to do when he graduated from university until he had a careers meeting with his university careers adviser. He became fascinated by the job she did, and now, ironically, he is in a similar role to her, helping undergraduates to self-reflect and explore their career options.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk