Find out everything you need to apply to study at University Centre Reaseheath
Don’t miss the UCAS deadline – 15th January 2018
We have invested £80m on specialist facilities and resources which are recognised as being among the best in the country. They are designed in partnership with employers to meet the future needs of industry. Once you’re qualified you’ll be in a great position to get that dream job!
This year we’re investing £28m on:
- Additional halls of residence (quality campus accommodation is available for 800 students)
- A major extension to our higher education centre to meet the high demand for Reaseheath degrees
- A sports science academy and sports centre
- An advanced engineering and agri-tech centre
Located in rural Cheshire, our campus has top class, industry standard, teaching facilities but still retains its friendly, supportive atmosphere – a combination which delivers both academic excellence and student satisfaction.
- Our degree programmes provide you with the opportunity to study a range of industry recognised secondary qualifications.
- 87% of our students say that staff are enthusiastic about what they teach. Student Experience Survey 2016
- Gain industry insights through work placements, scientific research and through field trips and study tours in the UK and abroad.
- Last year 1 out of 5 Reaseheath students achieved a degree with first class honours or distinction.
- “Reaseheath’s Higher Education programmes are outstanding and the quality and enhancement of student learning opportunities have exceeded UK expectations.”
- Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for Higher Education Review 2014
- Overall student satisfaction for our Higher Education courses is at 83%. Student Experience Survey 2016
Study in a supportive environment
Reaseheath offers a supportive learning environment with a focus on vocational provision. Our courses ensure that graduates leave with the knowledge, skills and qualifications that employers are looking for.
We support our students with:
- Small group teaching with high levels of individual support
- Lecturers with extensive industry experience
- High number of teaching hours with tutors
- Specialist facilities
- Opportunities for study tours overseas
- Strong links with employers
- Industry-relevant programmes that offer transferable skills
- Additional qualifications to further enhance your career prospects.
Click the buttons below to go through to the course pages.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change. University Centre Reaseheath accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk