Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
Located in rural Cheshire, our campus has top class, industry standard, teaching facilities but still retains its friendly, supportive atmosphere – a combination which delivers both academic excellence and student satisfaction.
- Our degree programmes provide you with the opportunity to study a range of industry recognised secondary qualifications.
- 87% of our students say that staff are enthusiastic about what they teach. Student Experience Survey 2016
- Gain industry insights through work placements, scientific research and through field trips and study tours in the UK and abroad.
- Last year 1 out of 5 Reaseheath students achieved a degree with first class honours or distinction.
- “Reaseheath’s Higher Education programmes are outstanding and the quality and enhancement of student learning opportunities have exceeded UK expectations.”
- Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for Higher Education Review 2014
- Overall student satisfaction for our Higher Education courses is at 83%. Student Experience Survey 2016
Over recent years £50 million has been invested into on-campus facilities including, an equestrian centre, industry leading food centre, sports facilities, a scientific horticultural facility, unique to the UK, and an animal centre and zoo.
A further £31 million investment in our student accommodation, agri-technology centre, and sports facilities is planned for the next four years.
Reaseheath offers a supportive learning environment with a focus on vocational provision. Our courses ensure that graduates leave with the knowledge, skills and qualifications that employers are looking for.
We support our students with:
- Small group teaching with high levels of individual support
- Lecturers with extensive industry experience
- High number of teaching hours with tutors
- Specialist facilities
- Opportunities for study tours overseas
- Strong links with employers
- Industry-relevant programmes that offer transferable skills
- Additional qualifications to further enhance your career prospects.
Our degree programmes provide you with the opportunity to study a range of secondary qualifications. These specific qualifications are taken alongside your course and provide an opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications.
Additional qualifications are specific to each subject area. Where possible we aim to provide these as part of your programme of study but a subsidised cost may be charged for some.
Employers often require industry specific qualifications in addition to a degree, so these practical qualifications can enhance career prospects and employability. They offer industry relevant skills and training that employers are looking for and offer graduates a leading position in a competitive jobs market.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change. University Centre Reaseheath accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
University Centre Reaseheath – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Tel: 01270 613284 | Email: email@example.com