Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
Virtual Degree Open Event
Although we can’t invite you on to our beautiful campus, we still want to give you the opportunity to find out about University Centre Reaseheath and discover the specialist land-based degrees we offer.
That’s why you can still access all of the information we had available at our last virtual event by clicking here.
You will be able to:
- Meet our Dean of Higher Education, Peter Greenall
- Watch subject specific presentations from our lecturers
- Find out about the courses we offer and the right one for you
- Get advice on your next steps, including how to apply and prepare for university
- Take a virtual tour of our campus and residential accommodation
- Find out about finance, transport, accommodation and learner support
This event is for you whether you are in year 12, year 13 or looking for a change of career. If you are in year 13 it’s not too late to apply for this September and we will support you through your application process.
If you have any questions for us or would like some advice on your next steps, you can contact our team: UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk or call 01270 613284.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS EVENT IS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN STUDYING AT DEGREE LEVEL (AGE 18+), NOT FOR DIPLOMAS OR APPRENTICESHIPS.
Offer Holder Days are post-application events for applicants who have received an offer for a place on one of our undergraduate courses.
If you are holding an offer from us, you we be inviting you to University Centre Reaseheath to attend an Offer Holder Day.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change.