Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
At University Centre Reaseheath, we pride ourselves on delivering industry focused education and career ready graduates.
All of our courses are career focused, designed to equip you with the technical skills and academic knowledge that industry wants and needs.
Industry focused, career ready.
- To be the leading specialist land-based college in the UK
- Be the preferred place to learn, work and progress
- Support the growth and prosperity of the specialist land-based industries, technical sectors and rural communities we serve
- Place our students and staff at the heart of everything we do
- An inclusive offer facilitating appropriate progression for everyone
- Deliver an inspirational learning experience and environment supported through our values, our guiding principles and commitments
- People: We will work together in a safe and secure environment with a positive approach to our own and others health and wellbeing. We will respect democracy and individual liberty, recognising the valuable contribution each person can make to society.
- Responsibility: We will be responsible for our own actions and decisions whilst making a positive contribution to community cohesion and pride. We will demonstrate environmental sustainability through our behaviour.
- Integrity: We will demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethical standards in everything we do. We will respect the rule of law and act fairly in the best interests of all.
- Diversity: We will actively promote equality; recognise, respect, promote and celebrate diversity and individual difference and strive to create an inclusive environment. We will challenge behaviour or views which discriminate against others.
- Excellence: We will challenge ourselves to strive for the highest standards of quality and behaviour by adopting a supportive self-critical approach in our pursuit of excellence. We will always aim to be the best that we can be!
This provider fully meets HEFCE’s requirements for quality and standards. This means that:
- Qualification standards are reliable and reasonably comparable to those across the UK;
- The student academic experience is of high quality;
Student outcomes are generally good or excellent.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change.