Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
For those of you who live within travelling distance, we provide free* transport on all of our bus routes for students starting in September 2020.
Some of these routes can collect students from nearby railway stations making getting to Reaseheath a smooth ride!
- 21 out of our 23 bus routes pick up at 7am or later
- Every high-quality coach is fitted with seat belts
- All of our buses are solely for Reaseheath students, and they have designated drop off and pick-up points
- All students arriving on campus are met and supervised by staff each day
- All drivers are DBS checked
- CCTV is in operation on selected routes
- Text alerts are sent to both students and parents/guardians if we receive reports of problems or delays on routes to and from college
Please check the bus timetable to see which is your closest pick up point.
*Subject to terms and conditions
We collect students from several train stations including two pick ups from Crewe Railway Station. Students travelling by train will be issued with a FREE college bus pass for our bus service from Crewe Railway Station to Reaseheath.
Financial support for train travel is available to eligible students from The Reaseheath Bursary.
If you have your own car we have free parking spaces available and plenty of bike shelters for those students who cycle in to college.
Further afield If you live outside of our bus routes you might want to consider residential student accommodation.
Places are limited on these services so we advise you to apply as soon as possible. Students are issued with their permanent pass at enrolment.
Remember, our Student Services Team are happy to answer your transport queries on 01270 613209 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying for transport please ensure you have read the Behaviour Code for Students using College Transport and the Terms and Conditions of Reaseheath College Transport.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change.