Would you like to look around? Arrange a visit and see what University Centre Reaseheath can offer
Reaseheath College is proud to welcome International Students to its campus in the heart of England.
Working in partnership with the University of Chester, Reaseheath College offers a choice of degree courses.
The College is located in Nantwich, Cheshire, near transport links to all major cities in the UK. Located close to Manchester with their famous football team, and the City of Liverpool, home to one of the largest and oldest Chinese communities in Europe, Liverpool FC and The Beatles, their international airports are within one hour’s travel of the campus.
With an enviable setting amongst 263 hectares of farms, parklands, lake, woodland and sports facilities, you will soon feel at home at Reaseheath. Our Halls of Residence are all on-site, with en suite room, and a choice of catered and self-catering facilities and we have a continuing multi-million pound investment transforming the College estate over the next few years, updating our facilities and resources.
Reaseheath College has a national reputation as a successful provider of agricultural education, has it’s own fully licensed zoo, international standard equestrian facility and has one of the best equipped food processing practical facilities in Europe. The Design Studio is specific to landscape design students who can also access and make use of the extensive engineering and construction facilities on site. Reaseheath’s engineering department has new workshops with specialist teaching areas including a £1million Engineering Skills Academy. Our superb facilities, combined with our excellent relationships with industry, allow students to gain the skills and knowledge required for their chosen careers.
Student Services and the Student Welfare team provide support for all international students throughout their study at Reaseheath.
The Higher Education team are also on hand to provide advice and guidance regarding your choice of course and application.
Email UCR@reaseheath.ac.uk or telephone 0044 1270 613284.
Before arriving in the UK you must ensure you have the correct documents and keep them with you. These include:
- Valid passport with the correct entry clearance should you require it; or your ID card if you are from the EU/EEA
- Travel tickets
- Any health documents required
- Originals (or certified copies) of your qualifications
- Your letter of acceptance from the College/University
- If you are an overseas student you may also be required by Immigration to show that you have paid your fees
- You should carry enough money (£ pound Sterling) to cover any expenses that you may have when you arrive. Keep credit cards, cash and
- Traveller’s Cheques in a secure inner pocket
- It is important to keep a copy of the College’s contact details to hand should you need them.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, some details may be subject to change.